2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
63 Posts
When that one runs out, this one is good until 10/24/09. Also 5%

Discount Code: E883360BE469

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Rock Auto discount code

I got this in email this morning. It's good for 5% off any purchase at their website. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives--anyone you know.

Just put the code "22448131578953" in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

IMO, Rock auto is one of the best online auto parts companies....great service, good prices, and fast shipping.

Hope this helps some of you save some $$. :D

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,044 Posts
RockAuto Discount Code

I received this discount code in my email and can be shared with anyone. Please feel free to use it. RockAuto has great reviews and has a positive rating by BBB. I don't work for RockAuto and please take the above as my opinion and research the company before you buy.:coffee

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on November 29, 2009; so don't wait!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I moved this to an existing thread on the same subject, in the Chat forum. :yes: When you entered the proposed title, didn't the forum software suggest you NOT start a new thread, but add your post to an existing one? :confused: It did when I tested it just now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,044 Posts
I moved this to an existing thread on the same subject, in the Chat forum. :yes: When you entered the proposed title, didn't the forum software suggest you NOT start a new thread, but add your post to an existing one? :confused: It did when I tested it just now.
That auto search is a great tool; however, it has not worked for me every time. It's been really intermittent. I tried again right now and it did not come up, then I separated Rock Auto and it did come up. I then tried it one more time with RockAuto and it did come up again. I'll be sure to give it a couple of tries before I start a new thread.:cool:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on January 3, 2010; so don't wait!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
thanks.. i gotta place a order with them.. need to do new front half shafts and new hubs.. preventive maintence..

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
38 Posts
TXBlazer - Thanks for posting that. I've used Rock Auto, and have always been happy with their prices, and FAST shipping too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
saved $7.05 on a fan clutch:woot: im going to spend my savings on....:undecided....a six pack:yes:

:thx

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
721 Posts
Here's a new RockAuto 5% discount code, good through April 18, 2010:

Instructions are:

Happy shopping!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts