Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, My wife's friend only had the Trailblazer for a few months before this happened... T-boned.... don't know any details yet.

Thankfully every one was ok.

:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Glad everyone was O.K. The TB looks exactly like mine...same color etc. Just missing the runnung boards and grill guard.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Sorry to see it go, but I'm glad everyone was okay! The gal in the second last picture looks like a cutie though, is that her or your wife. :p

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
Holy :x! - That was a hard hit, by something a bit bigger than a TB from the looks of it. The door is pushed into where the seat should be. If she walked away, that's one heck of a statement for the safety of these trucks.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Glad everybody's OK. Loyal TB did its job and nobly sacrificed itself for its occupants.

Now: Cue the vultures, a fine trailvoy tradition where folks jump in and ask - You gonna want those wheels? How 'bout the spare tire? Is the cargo compartment cover in good shape? What about the console hinged cover, mine has a little crack......

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Glad everybody's OK. Loyal TB did its job and nobly sacrificed itself for its occupants.

Now: Cue the vultures, a fine trailvoy tradition where folks jump in and ask - You gonna want those wheels? How 'bout the spare tire? Is the cargo compartment cover in good shape? What about the console hinged cover, mine has a little crack......

:dielaugh:
:crackup::rotfl::crackup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Only t-boned? It certainly seems like that truck rolled at some during that accident... :undecided :yes:
it probably rolled over from the hit. my stepdad was in a van and Tboned by a hyndai excel hatchback and it flipped from the impact. im really curious what hit them and how fast.

please more details...

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! Looks like a much larger vehicle hit that TB... glad everyone is ok!!!!

One more thing, by looking at the bottom of the doors, it appears that whatever hit them, pushed up against the frame of the truck, hence why they walked away!!!, if it had been a cross over with a unibody, they would not have made it through that impact.....I have seen what is left over from those types of wrecks.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will get more details as soon as my wife gets more details...

From the pictures that my wife recieved, (pictures I did not include in the OP)
it was a suburban that struck them. I am sure it did roll when it was hit.

It happened in the Greenbriar/Conway area, north of Little Rock.

More details to come.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, I said I would get more details and details I got.
My wife's friend messaged my wife on Facebook this afternoon with details, so here it is, direct from her.

The trailblazer was an 08 and it is totalled, but I am convinced it was the safest car we could have been in!!! We have NOTHING but scratches!!! The side curtain air bags are amazing!! I am looking for another trailblazer actually.... bc i <3ed it so much and it protected me and my baby VERY WELL!! As far as how the wreck happend.... we were driving east straight when a lady traveling west tried to turn left in front of us. She hit our drivers side in the middle and we skidded sideways and rolled 3 times. All the tires are popped adn the windows gone; every panel on the car is damaged... but we walked away fine. Thank God for my trailblazer!! If you need/ want neting else, id b happy to tell you more! TTYL

Tara*

She is looking for an other Trailblazer so if any of you know where we can get her one please let me know! Cheers! :tiphat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.