Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was looking for rims on TB's seeing if I could find something I liked, I found this picture, but it didn't say what kind of rims they were. Do they belong to a member, or does anyone know what kind of rims they are?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
156 Posts
Are those civic brakes? :D
Sorry I can't help, but I was just shocked by the way the brakes look under that pretty wheel.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
beat me to it....yes they are kmc slides.....wished they made them in 24's.....its a nice design......they also have these in chrome.....

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
81 Posts
beat me to it....yes they are kmc slides.....wished they made them in 24's.....its a nice design......they also have these in chrome.....
yea chrome is sweet ... they got those blacks ones in 24s ... idk if they fit tho...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
Damn those wheels are BAD :xSS!!

:dielaugh::dielaugh:

KMC slides is correct. And last I looked they make them in 26s, this will require a saw saw and a box of fresh blades:ugh:

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt
410 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
I will check mine but I dont have any spacers on them:undecided I got them from my friends shop like 2 years ago and he had an account with kmc and had them special for my truck. I have seen another TB with these wheels so they must make them for our trucks with the right offset.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts