Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to get like cheap or used decent rims under 1000?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
You can try jkmotorsports.com got mine real cheap. very helpful people there, they are based in cali.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
What sort of rims are you looking for? - Nicer 17s or are your looking to go bigger, say 20-ish? (This may determine where to look).

As mentioned above, our Marketplace forum has some items for sale in it, as does eBay. I've been contemplating listing my Torq ST Chromes in there also, just put them back on from the Winter and it reminded me how my back just can't take swapping them in and out twice a year. I find a nice set of factory polished or chrome units, I might just sell them....complete with tires with relatively low mileage on them in your price range. - Deals are to be had all the time, just keep an eye out.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What sort of rims are you looking for? - Nicer 17s or are your looking to go bigger, say 20-ish? (This may determine where to look).

As mentioned above, our Marketplace forum has some items for sale in it, as does eBay. I've been contemplating listing my Torq ST Chromes in there also, just put them back on from the Winter and it reminded me how my back just can't take swapping them in and out twice a year. I find a nice set of factory polished or chrome units, I might just sell them....complete with tires with relatively low mileage on them in your price range. - Deals are to be had all the time, just keep an eye out.
well if the price is right than ill be sure to look into it.. do you have pictures?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
you should easily be able to find new wheels and or tires for under 1000. I got wheels and oversized tires shipped to my house for about a grand.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
well if the price is right than ill be sure to look into it.. do you have pictures?
Take a peak at my gallery. (Click on my name and select view profile and then view gallery photos). Another place to look, is the local Craigslist....I've bought and sold all sorts of stuff on there.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
oh to both of the jersey guys on this forum, add yourself to the jersey boys thread... its for all us jersey guys

check craigslist there are like 2-3 sets of rims and tires for about 1k

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
319 Posts
oh to both of the jersey guys on this forum, add yourself to the jersey boys thread... its for all us jersey guys

check craigslist there are like 2-3 sets of rims and tires for about 1k
how do u do that lol..im a nub

Take a peak at my gallery. (Click on my name and select view profile and then view gallery photos). Another place to look, is the local Craigslist....I've bought and sold all sorts of stuff on there.

oh and btw you should attent the next meet april 25th in west patterson! im the only envoy going and it would be sick to see some other voys and not all all tb's...hit up the forums for more info

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
I was hoping to make the last meet, however we had other stuff to do before going to my in law's for my wife's birthday dinner......every time there's a meet within an hour of here, something else comes up. Only part about getting to Paterson is the traffic heading up the Turnpike & Parkway, know the area, having quite a few relatives in that area. (My cousin's all worked for the Passaic County Sheriff's Dept.......Tom was known by 10,000 or so inmates as warden for quite a while before retiring).

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was hoping to make the last meet, however we had other stuff to do before going to my in law's for my wife's birthday dinner......every time there's a meet within an hour of here, something else comes up. Only part about getting to Paterson is the traffic heading up the Turnpike & Parkway, know the area, having quite a few relatives in that area. (My cousin's all worked for the Passaic County Sheriff's Dept.......Tom was known by 10,000 or so inmates as warden for quite a while before retiring).
well hopefully u can make this one....its on asaturday so im sure the traffic wont b that bad...all i do is take the parkway so we should be good. cause out of like 65 of us going i am the only voy haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts