Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here Riced out there Trailblazer?
I'm kinda thinking how it would look and sound with a Aftermarket Exaust on my 02'. I'd like to put a Kit on it, But then again, Probably not. I've only seen one or two Trailblazers that I like with body kits
here's one of them:

I seen a Purple Trailblazer from Japan or something but cant find the picture

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
ricing an suv?

I'm all for having a nice looking Suv, but that just makes me want to shoot myself.
Well when you do...I want to be there.....:crackup:

Anyways......IMO I think it looks good....if you wanted rice I would suggest getting a Honda or a Toyota...BTW.....its called a body kit....

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
76 Posts
I actually really like that bumper... ummm... i think. :undecided Never seen one of those before. Anyone got any info on 'em? More pics maybe?

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
well this is the most "rice" i can think of in which i remember the members name; from what i remember there was a post or 2 about some people overseas who even cut the hood in half to have it open in the middle or something; but anyway check out this member gallery; and remember if it looks good to the owner that is all that really matters
http://gallery.trailvoy.com/showgallery.php/ppuser/67/cat/500

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think ya have it all wrong! I'm looking for the Exaust sound only with a Nice body kit on it! No stickers , neon, NOS, and all that other ****, Just something that looks good and ya can hear it from a distance.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
:iagree: You just don't rice up an suz... Maybe wheels and what not, but not kits and coffee cans. There are some nice G'd up TB on here but those are still far from rice. You gotta lift em up. put the herculees to that S*** :crackup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
People say my exhaust sounds like a ricer. I've had people come up to me and say Hey man I like your exhaust it's sounds like a honda civic. I'm like thanks. Lol.
Hey Nick....what kind of exhaust setup do you have......and also people that refer to other cars don't have a clue at what they are talking about......:bonk:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey Nick....what kind of exhaust setup do you have......and also people that refer to other cars don't have a clue at what they are talking about......:bonk:
I have the VX Muffler and Exhaust setup. To me it sounds like a flowmaster, thats how the guy sold me, he said It sounds 95% similar to the flowmaster for half the price. I'm very pleased with it, I'll get around and make some videos one day. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.