Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are some Trailblazer owners want there ride to be like a honda from the fast and furious which was like back in 2000!lol! Some of them I see are just rigged up! And no you don't need Huge chrome wheels to let everyone know that you can afford them, when I see them I just think of how much that interest is on that credit card there on!lol!

·
Registered
gmc
3,126 Posts
Why are some Trailblazer owners want there ride to be like a honda from the fast and furious which was like back in 2000!lol! Some of them I see are just rigged up! And no you don't need Huge chrome wheels to let everyone know that you can afford them, when I see them I just think of how much that interest is on that credit card there on!lol!
THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE GREAT U HAVE YOUR OWN CREATION AND DO WHAT U LIKE NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS:sleepy:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
whats "rigged up"?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,264 Posts
THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE GREAT U HAVE YOUR OWN CREATION AND DO WHAT U LIKE NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS:sleepy:
Exactly! Everybodys view is different. And it's all about your ideas and making that happen. To me I don't think Chrome is ricey. Now homemade spoilers and stickers and things that really don't belong or go with the flow with that car I believe is ricey. But again it's your idea/theme to do whatever you want with your car.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
It is because they like it. If you don't agree, don't look at the pictures. Keep it respectful in here.

Not a damn "rigged up" part of my "ride" is to show what I've got.
i happen to think your "rigged up ride" is pretty sweet!:laugh::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,144 Posts
It is because they like it. If you don't agree, don't look at the pictures. Keep it respectful in here.
very well said :thumbsup:

we all have likes and dislikes with the way we customize our ride. if you dont like what someone did to their TB, don't hate. :yes:

besides, maybe they dont like your ride too. :D

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,102 Posts

I didn't know Hondas can fit 22s and 24s like a TB (I've had both so...). I paid cash for my wheels and debit card for parts online. What credit card?

:cool:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,264 Posts

I didn't know Hondas can fit 22s and 24s like a TB (I've had both so...). I paid cash for my wheels and debit card for parts online. What credit card?

:cool:
LOL credit card bad!! I got one couple months ago. LOL maxed out in like a month XD. Now I never can get my exhaust :(

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
117 Posts
goood luck with the rigging:bonk:...cant wait to see how urs looks:weird:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.