Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased my first TB a few weeks ago. Everything worked great when i bought it. Was doing some work on the boat and left the radio going while i worked and ended up completely draining the battery because i lost track of time. So i recharged the battery and got it running but the remote locks and start do not work. It is an aftermarket fob that says CoolStart on it. When i try to use the lock and unlock function the light flash and the horn honks but the locks do not engage. Same with the remote start , lights in the vehicle come on but does not engage starting function. I have tried all the standard reset functions described in the manual and the turn the key 3 times and hold unlock and nothing seems to work. If anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it. Thank you

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Bypass reprogram

Should be a easy fix just need to find out what bypass box was used and some googling and should be able to find a manual and set it up easy or take it to best buy and there tech support can get a manual an set it back up for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts