2007 gmc envoy_denali
10 Posts
Help!!! 2007 gmc envoy dies, no restart, codes stored

Vehicle died at redlight, had codes
B1000 History
U1064 History
P1682 History Mil
P1682 Confirmed
Changed the ignition starter switch, after changing my defrost immediately would not shut off even with keys out of ignition, diagnosed that to the blower motor resistor, went to get part but vehicle died again even after changing the ignition starter switch but this time with just code P1682 in confirmed and pending, so i waited a couple days trying to figure it out, but cant so i changed the blower motor resistor tonight to fix that issue, and left vehicle running in park with the A/C OFF and it stayed running for a while, went out and turned THE A/C ON and in just a few minutes it died again with again codes P1682 in confirmed and Pending. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, its racking my brain.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
70 Posts
I guess I was lucky on my 01 Silverado 5.3, it has been an outstanding vehicle and has not had a issue until the fuel sender started acting funky about a year ago. But that has been the only issue. I have also owned a 99 S-10 2.2 that other that routine parts that wear out after 150,000 miles but never failed totally, like a water pump that started dripping, and while I was at it replaced the belt tensioner and belt, an a slight AC leak that I usually have to add a can per summer has been a great little vehicle. I now have this 05 TB that runs great, but I had to replace all the brakes, shocks, ball joints and outer tie rods before I would put it on the road. I also fixed the console door, rear hatch pin, and numerous little things. I still have little things to fix on it like a heater door actuator, and a PS pump that works fine but whines. I hope after going through this TB it becomes as reliable as my others. It sure looks an rides good.

Gene:)

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
12 Posts
had mine about three years now. drive it all around the country for work, replaced a few parts but it just keeps going

181 - 188 of 188 Posts