Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp someone tried to steal my 04 TB, ripped up the dashboard, destroyed the ignition cylinder. Need to replace the ignition lock cylinder now as I cant even get it to turn after the jammed the crap out of it. Question is... how do I do that? I cant turn the key to push in the pin and remove it, it's not as simple as drilling the pin down in these as the release mechanism is not lined up with the hole to drill it like on other vehicles so? Anybody got some advice, Google is a wasteland on this topic full of a bunch of useless garbage,.

·
Registered
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT EXT
423 Posts
Welp someone tried to steal my 04 TB, ripped up the dashboard, destroyed the ignition cylinder. Need to replace the ignition lock cylinder now as I cant even get it to turn after the jammed the crap out of it. Question is... how do I do that? I cant turn the key to push in the pin and remove it, it's not as simple as drilling the pin down in these as the release mechanism is not lined up with the hole to drill it like on other vehicles so? Anybody got some advice, Google is a wasteland on this topic full of a bunch of useless garbage,.
Insurance claim ?
-might be a great job for repair shop

1 - 2 of 2 Posts