Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can purchase a replacement nozzle for the windshield washer, or do I have to buy a whole new assembly? I think a piece has broken off on the driver side nozzle, I can push it down with a pin but it keeps floating back to the sprayer and plugging it.:mad:

Looking for a part number or place that I can order this from.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
I don't know the part number for the nozzle but I have had great success with parts4chevys.com. They are a Chevy dealership in Phoenix, Arizona that can usually get any part no matter how random or hard to find. I've called them up on three occasions and they were able to get everything I have needed at very reasonable prices. If you are interested their number is 602-760-3371.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know the part number for the nozzle but I have had great success with parts4chevys.com. They are a Chevy dealership in Phoenix, Arizona that can usually get any part no matter how random or hard to find. I've called them up on three occasions and they were able to get everything I have needed at very reasonable prices. If you are interested their number is 602-760-3371.
Thanks, I will check that out :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts