Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gys i gotta qestion...looking to put bags on the rear of the tb so i can go lower then 4" in the back.from the bottom of the frame to the top of the axle is 7" distance so basically ill be have a 7" travel distance prolly gonna do 5.5 or 6 somewhere arond there. one thing i noticed thouugh is that the rear swaybar mount thats mounted to the frame has about a 4 1/2" gap in between it and the lower trailering arm. so my questiion is have any of yall moved the mount or taken the sway bar out?? its gotta move so i can go lower bt afraid if i remove it it will jst teater totter. i talked to a gy with his removed said he wouldnt recommend it for a daily driver.
thanks in advance gys.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Of all the bagged TB's I have known of I havent heard of anybody removing the rear anti-sway bar.. thats sitting on the frame (but of course it wouldnt be an issue since they put a 6 or 8 inch C notch in)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well after talking to tony(norcalSS) alot...he says that it wont scrb. so god do i hope i wont have to take that damn thing off. hopeflly ill be doing some mock up this weekedn:D god im so excited to slam the **** out this thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.