Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been working at my 03 Tb interior..i want to remove the center vents and the passenger side vent to ship them out..but cannot get them out..anyone familiar w/ removing the vents? i do not wanna break them so i gave up..also how do you get the overhead console off?? i only see a couple screws inside the sunglasses holder, but cant get it off either..:ugh: thanks

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
to get the center vents out you need to remove the main dash piece and get access to the radio to remove it..

then you need to reach up and take out 1 screw for each vent and it will slide out..

same thing goes for the passenger side vent (only its easier since you can remove the side access piece on the dash when the passenger door is open)

after you remove the two screws on the overhead console you can just pull it down (rest is clipped in and will break free with some grunt action)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok...i removed passenger panel and can see one screw on that side..please tell me that theres not another one the other side..no way to get over to it..dont have enough time now before work to tear apart the main dash...thanks for the info..this site is extremely helpful!! :tiphat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.