Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering is anyone has had any experience, luck or has any input on the hole blow dryer and air duster dent removal process. Here is a link to the process,http://www.wisebread.com/remove-car-dents-quickly-and-cheaply, there is one with dry ice, another with a blow dryer/air duster, another with a lighter/air duster.

Reason I'm asking is my Silverado has a dent, not deep at all, very shallow, no creases, that i would like to pop out on the cheap. No idea how it got there. Before i go trying this though i would like some input.

Any help would be great. Or if you have other methods let me know. Otherwise i guess it will be a trip to the body shop.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I gave it a shot, no luck. If i was anyone else i would save the $10 on the air duster and put it towards a pro. I'm going to look into having it popped out via a body shop in town that does PDR (Paintless dent removal). Hopefully the price is modest.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.