Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to clean my throttle body, and replace my spark plugs.

First step...remove throttle body.

I'm getting everything disconnected except that stupid electrical harness on top that has the gray clip. I can slide the clip out, but can't figure out how to unplug the harness itself.

Note...the problem child is the top harness

Can anyone provide me with a painfully detailed explanation of what to squeeze/twist/turn after that gray clip is removed?

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Sorry I found it t be a pain in the arse also. I just ended up leaving them connected and removing the bolts and spraying the cleaner on a rag and wiping just being careful not to pull or move to hard. Good luck.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
41 Posts
The whole plug will come out. There is a spring type lever at the end of the connector where the gray piece makes the 90degree bend. Squeeze it and pull back. Remember to put the gray piece back on once it is off. Just pushing it on with the clip attached will lock it in place.

The other connector circled is a bit more difficult, I just played with it until it popped off.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
The one on the bottom is the easiest. There should be a little nub that sticks out, you just push on the side of that (can't remember which way) and pull on the connector at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts