Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you regular TB guys be interested in a lower rear bumper valance for your truck like the one in the photo in addition to a lower side rocker panel?:tiphat

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
100 Posts
I would like it not bad.. But isn't that the kit from Japan?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,220 Posts
Would be nice if there was one that had dual exhaust openings which would accomodate the Borla exhaust.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
looks pretty good, well the bumper at least, the skirts look liek the ones form andy's autoports kit??

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a kit from Japan. Rather than a full rear bumper, I'm thinking a valance to accommodate duals. Side valances would be slightly different...smoother like the TBSS concept truck.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
You think you get something like this for the Envoy as well(lip kit).......I would definitely be interested and other Envoy owners as well!!

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Would you regular TB guys be interested in a lower rear bumper valance for your truck like the one in the photo in addition to a lower side rocker panel?:tiphat
Yes we would...What are you suggesting? Or did you post this just to see us drool?:drool

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the original thought was that maybe we can design it with features to accent/accommodate both vehicle designs. Would have to look further into how the quarter panel and front fenders meet up. Additionally, as it will be replacing the space normally utilized for the step/accent bar, I'm thinking maybe add LED's to light up the ground from underneath, when opening the door.

Either way it would require a good 20 people to be seriously committed.

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
I'm in the process of ordering the ATSDesingn fender flares. Curious if the side skirts will interfere with the flares? That rear bumper is sick though! It would need some kind of middle support for older TBlazers because of that middle step up.:undecided

·
Registered
196 Posts
Could you tell me where (website) this Japanese kit is shown????

Thanks!!!

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts