Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: so the other day i was drivin home from work and all of a sudden my truck started to sputter, when i pushed down on the gas nothin happened i could only go about 20 mph. so i blew that off thinkin it was just something litttle. now today i was drivin home again and it started to do it again so i pulled off the street and got onto a side road and i turned around and my truck stalled out. someone please help me figure this out i think it might be the tranny or the clutch please helpp

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
I agree. No way that kind of stuff can happen without the CEL trying to tell you something's wrong. And then you have to get the codes read. Nothing an Internet forum can do to help you except guess ridiculous things like it's your rotor or distributor cap.

Are you still on that side street, or did you get towed home?

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,513 Posts
xxroidzxx28, I think the mods are playing with ya, or, they're being abusive :undecided

What they want to know, did your check engine light come on prior to/ or during this time?

Please let us know, if the light cane on, we need to have the codes read and reported here.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
It was a simple question :weird:

did your CEL (check engine light) come on during the stuttering and stalling.. and if it did then you need to have the codes read at an Autozone or the like and come back and tell US what the codes are...

THEN we can help you diagnose the problem

I am not a mind reader and neither is Bill (only on the weekends though)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want to apologize for flippin on you guys i shouldnt have done that you were only trying to help i was just scared i would loose my truck but anyway what happened was my fuel injectors were completely clogged but now its running just fine here i come headers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well when i was driving it basically felt like the fuel wasn't getting feed to the engine its not the trans but if you have this problem were you press the gas and you feel like your going to stall out dont wait get it fixed right away

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
You know, I had mine die on me one time. In the middle of an intersection... the light turned green and I start going...then all of the sudden...died... no CEL, just coasting in to a parking lot... stopped, put it in park, turned the key off, waited, restarted and voila! never happened since....
It may have been the squirrels saying...."we need a rest..."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.