Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -
2009 Saab 97x 4.2
Trans cooler lines. Trying to determine part numbers. I do not have an aux cooler.
rock auto listing either / or fitment. inlet outlet etc. Both my lines are on the passenger side. I have already replaced the ones to the radiator. One of the long lines underneath has a wicked leak when running. Found the leak just need to get the right parts. Do not want to buy all options and return what i do not use.

Appreciate the help ahead of time!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can kinda help you out here bud as i am a GM parts guy anyway. Since this is a Saab this makes things a little bit harder. Saab filed bankruptcy a few years back here in the USA so GM also backed out of anything to do with them. Long story short if you open your glove box door and take a picture of your RPO list and post it here or PM it to me i can build a similar truck via my catalog and find you the right lines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can kinda help you out here bud as i am a GM parts guy anyway. Since this is a Saab this makes things a little bit harder. Saab filed bankruptcy a few years back here in the USA so GM also backed out of anything to do with them. Long story short if you open your glove box door and take a picture of your RPO list and post it here or PM it to me i can build a similar truck via my catalog and find you the right lines.
ok - I'll take a look. Most of what I have ordered in the past I referred to GMC Envoy parts. Going to Saab only for the wiper switch since it is on the right side of the column. Saab also had an Impreza wagon disguised as a Saab 9.2 - Friend of mine had one - called it the Saabaru!!

thanks for the reply

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok - I'll take a look. Most of what I have ordered in the past I referred to GMC Envoy parts. Going to Saab only for the wiper switch since it is on the right side of the column. Saab also had an Impreza wagon disguised as a Saab 9.2 - Friend of mine had one - called it the Saabaru!!

thanks for the reply
rpo.JPEG

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok buddy here you will see a bunch of part numbers. On this even on my end if lets say a tech comes up and needs this stuff you would have to measure the line from the trans side. Radiator side (small ones ) are easy 15817500, 15817514 . The trans side would get you tho read the text there you have to measure at the trans side to the fitting. I think the hose goes into the trans at different lengths. Hope this helps Unfortunately even at GM its not cut and dry and we build the damn things. Also these arent that expensive from the dealer. Dont be afraid to ask the dealer to check it out for you. We are not the bad guys and not always high price but priced correctly for factory parts they way they should . Plenty of us parts guys get paid by what we sell so we would be glad to help out if we can :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Out of curiosity i tried the VIN in our data base.. sure enough GM has shut it down. I cant see it but i can build it out all the same for any other GMT360 suvs. Of course some items will be SAAB specific.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok buddy here you will see a bunch of part numbers. On this even on my end if lets say a tech comes up and needs this stuff you would have to measure the line from the trans side. Radiator side (small ones ) are easy 15817500, 15817514 . The trans side would get you tho read the text there you have to measure at the trans side to the fitting. I think the hose goes into the trans at different lengths. Hope this helps Unfortunately even at GM its not cut and dry and we build the damn things. Also these arent that expensive from the dealer. Dont be afraid to ask the dealer to check it out for you. We are not the bad guys and not always high price but priced correctly for factory parts they way they should . Plenty of us parts guys get paid by what we sell so we would be glad to help out if we can :)
awesome - you rock. I know the local Cadillac dealer is responsible for Saab service and parts. I will give them a shout. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts