Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
609 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a replacement rear wiper arm for an '07 Envoy?
Where do you need it shipped to? I just salvaged mine from my totaled :sadcry: TrailBlazer that I bought from Parts4Chevys a year and a half ago...It's in pretty good shape and the wiper blade still works pretty good, too...The spline where it connects to the truck (where it slides on the post and where the bolt holds it on) will need a good wire brushing, but other than that it is fine...I also will send with it the ramp parts bag(unused,I never put the new 2007 ramp on) the nut that holds it on, and the black cap that covers the nut, everything that I ordered, basically... Make me an offer and I will throw the UPS in for nothing... ~Eric~

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1 Posts
You wouldn't by chance still have that rear wiper arm?

I just traded for a 2005 Trailblazer EXT LT, and for reasons I still can't fathom the rear wiper arm it missing. The rear wiper motor runs like a top, but no wiper arm. So, I'm shopping. I found an OEM new unit on eBay for $29 including shipping, but I'm a cheapskate. So, I'm looking for a cheap replacement. - Dan Carlile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.