Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just picked up a blue SS thispast weekend. Love it to death!!!! I kinda think the rear is a bit plain not in a totally bad way. are there any wings/spoiler that will fit up top like a lip wing would, like most SUVs have? thanks fro the help....

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
2,903 Posts
ghoster said:
Welcome to Trailvoy! Yes, there is a spoiler of sorts....now if I can just remember who has it! I'll post it if I can find it. :cool:

check out this member pic.
http://gallery.trailvoy.com/showphoto.php/photo/3646/cat/500/ppuser/2449
I don't like that one either. Not a fan of adding SS badging to a non-SS either, but that's just me. I think one of the SS prototypes had a sort of rear spoiler, but I can't find the pic now. Maybe someone can find it. It looks a lot better than the one posted above. :m2:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I hope somebody finds something. I can't stand cleaning the back of this SUV. All it takes is a little rain and the whole rear is dirty. I am making it my mission to find something that looks factory. Can't stand those deflectors that look like smoked plastic (like the door deflectors)

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
That spolier does stand out and not in a positive way. I'm sure someone will be developing something.:yes:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
The part # is 38033. Amazon has them, plus Google found a heap with Lund 38033 as the search parameter...easy really.

Matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts