Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a '05 Trailblazer EXT, and I was wondering if theres any reserve tank for the the rear windshield washer... I only see one reservoir on the front.....are that tank for both front and rear???:thx:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
1 tank services both front and rear there are 2 seperate pumps :yes:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
hmmm might be or it could be a clogged line or broken line have someone hit the button while u listen at the front near the air box

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
371 Posts
Mine stopped working this winter because the cheap blue water Valvoline put in at one of my oil changes froze in the line. Once I got it flowing again, I found washer fluid leaking out of the rear lift gate. I pulled the inside panel off and found there is a pressure relief valve that had popped open and that is what was leaking. I snapped in closed and everything works great now. It is right by the wiper motor in the lift gate.

So if your pump is working, check in the back for leaking fluid. It could be that valve.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
Leaking rear wiper fluid..help

Hey, mine was leaking out the rear hatch too, stupid blue washer fluid..i need a step by step guide of how that inside plastic thing comes of..Thanks! I dont wanna be curious and then something will break..which usually happens.haha.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
OP, If you haven't already, just check to make sure the hose isn't crimped at the wiper arm... It's happened to me once or twice, the nozzle just slides down a bit and crimps the hose.

Hey, mine was leaking out the rear hatch too, stupid blue washer fluid..i need a step by step guide of how that inside plastic thing comes of..Thanks! I dont wanna be curious and then something will break..which usually happens.haha.
The rear panel just prys up... There's an article on installing a rear-view camera that shows how to do it...

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Does the wiper cycle when you pess the button?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts