Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My rear passenger window regulator has recntly failed. I am looking to replace it, but I wanted to know if anyone has any helpful information on the process. Also, Where is a good site to purchase this part.

Thanks

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I've never done it personally, and it is critical to know whether you have the EXT or short wheelbase. Could you fill out your profile?

SWB: GM Part #15893783
EXT: GM Part # 15142775

I see a replacement for the EXT part number cheap on this site:
http://www.crazymartysautoparts.com/gmpart15142775.html

Ebay also has them all the time - currently over 100 listings. And your local parts store may be able to get aftermarket clones.

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
268 Posts
I have an '03 ext and both of my rear regulators failed, you can get the parts cheaper off ebay but I would recommend getting the gm replacement ........the job itself is very easy, i am no mechanic and each side took me about 1/2 hour start to finish ...good luck

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a 2003 LT short wheelbase. Thanks for the website. That is much cheaper than what I have seen.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
Whats up with the 2002 rear regulators? The "cheap" ones are $100 - $130. But the EXT regulators are $75-$85. :mad: The newer the Trailvoy, the cheaper the regulators.

I need the Left Rear, with or without motor-not payin' a lot. :no:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
WOOHOO! Snagged a used regulator off ebay - didn't arrive yet, but the price was right - about $65. Hope to get it installed next week. Darn '02 short wheelbase parts are expensive and some are wierd (like the press fit climate actuators). You guys that waited and didn't buy the first year Trailvoys may be better off in the long run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts