Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
361 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
I'm looking at a new piece of glass to fix mine :(
Dang that will be an expensive fix jus for rear window defrost... my friend has an '99 - '01 (I can't rfemeber the year.. but its a newer style blazeer b4 they started makin trailblazers )regular blazer and her back window shattered on her... cheapest we could find was $850 with defrost.... $450 without... GL..

And to Boricua...
I would look into that kit that was stated above.. or jus call a dealership or reputable mechanics shop and hear there suggestions... good luck...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,433 Posts
Dang that will be an expensive fix jus for rear window defrost... my friend has an '99 - '01 (I can't rfemeber the year.. but its a newer style blazeer b4 they started makin trailblazers )regular blazer and her back window shattered on her... cheapest we could find was $850 with defrost.... $450 without... GL..

And to Boricua...
I would look into that kit that was stated above.. or jus call a dealership or reputable mechanics shop and hear there suggestions... good luck...
Yeah, that's why I am just living with scraping it each morning right now and hoping the inside of it doesn't fog up :crazy:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
193 Posts
Half works

I have a similar issue. Half of mine seems to work? It almost looks to me like the contact piece is becoming detached from the metal square contact point on the window. I wonder if there is a way to replace just that piece/wire and see if it works?

Has anyone tried that or think it is worth trying? :undecided

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.