Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a couple of threads on here about the rear washer not working but most turn out to be a hose issue which is not my case.

I push the button and the rear wiper will sweep but no spray. Pump does not run. Checked the fuse and swapped the relay and same thing. I manually jumpered the pump to the battery and ground and that way it will pump and it sprays out the back.

Any suggestions? I am not sure how to jump the relay and see if it is getting power from the relay to the pump.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
Had same issue....
Mine was a bad rear wiper switch.
Check to make sure you getting a signal from the switch when it is pressed for washer fluid.
Mine I just replaced the switch and all was good

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking it is the switch as well. Yesterday I thought the wiper was working when I pushed the button, today it did not. I think yesterday I must have had the wiper on already.

·
Registered
17 Posts
what was your solution? When I push the button on the dash I hear a click as if a relay is engaging, the wipers sweep but I don't hear a motor pumping and no fluid coming out.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
619 Posts
check for power at the rear wiper pump motor. might be as simple as a new pump motor, nice and cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts