Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound like a dumb question but is there any way to remove the entire backseat of a 2005 TB and replace it with an identical rearseat? I have a lot of smoke burns in the bbackseat and don't want to reupholster them. Any info would be much appreciated.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Simple swap. Just have to find a seat. Junk yards are your friend! Many years ago I bought a complete set of seats on Ebay from an SS. Fit right into my 04 LS.:cool:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Simple swap. Just have to find a seat. Junk yards are your friend! Many years ago I bought a complete set of seats on Ebay from an SS. Fit right into my 04 LS.:cool:
That is a fantastic idea you had there......looks like I know where some of my tax money is going!

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
That is a fantastic idea you had there......looks like I know where some of my tax money is going!
Works well enough. For the front seats, the plugs don't usually match up. I had an LS, no power seats, so I had to wire them up to make it all work. Yours is an LT, so it may be a simple swap for you.

The original poster has an LS.... his should be an easy one for one swap. Sadly, shortly after I swapped those SS seats in, I moved. I had to throw away my original interior, front and rear manual seats with maybe 15k miles of use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts