Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 buick rainier
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed today that when locking car with remote, the lift glass does not lock all the time even after the security light goes out. If I leave the drivers window down and I wait until the light goes out I can reach in and us the lock button on the door and hear the lift glass lock. The lift gate and doors lock right away with the remote or door button. Weird. I think I'll look thru the owners manual and let the stealers get some govt warranty money.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Turtleman

The rear lift glass lock on my 07 Trail Blazer does not lock properly either. There seems to be a glitch in that lock system. I have gotten it to lock but it is inconsistent. I think I will try to clean and lube it but it would be good to here a comment from someone who has some experience with this.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
73 Posts
OH MAN,...sounds like the headlight bearings are bad!!!...But really, I had the same problem and after a month of running after this gremlin I found a small brake in a ground wire inside the boot that goes from the hatch to the body of the truck. Soldiered it and shrink tubed it and haven't had a problem since. Hope this helps!!!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts