Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one was hurt, but it did a number to my front end.

Basically, she decided to turn into the parking lot at the last minute, and I was too close. Totally my fault, and I'm still kicking myself over it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Ouch! I'm glad your okay man, That's good that no one was hurt, sorry about the tb. I almost got into a wreck the exact same way, they just slammed on brakes to turn into a parking lot, and I had to slam on brakes and veer to the left, gladly no one was in the left lane.

I hope you get the tb fixed and back on the road! :)

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Glad to hear you are okay.........

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
OUCH! Atleast your fine. Look on the bright side, now you can do an SS bumper :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The truck is always fixable better to have you in one piece :D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
as long as theres no real damage to yur radiator core thats a pretty easy fix...very happy to see yur okay though :yes:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the support.

Went back to the shop to check on it and it should be about another week.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
Since nobody else asked, I have to......was that Sentra airborne at the time? SUV that sits high vs a fly-weight Sentra that sits low and you're the one with the grill damage and the Sentra's damage is on the bumper. (At the mid to lower portion of it no less). I know our trucks nose-dive pretty good stock, but how high in the air was the butt end of that Sentra at the time.

Glad there were no injuries, did the bags deploy?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Since nobody else asked, I have to......was that Sentra airborne at the time? SUV that sits high vs a fly-weight Sentra that sits low and you're the one with the grill damage and the Sentra's damage is on the bumper. (At the mid to lower portion of it no less). I know our trucks nose-dive pretty good stock, but how high in the air was the butt end of that Sentra at the time.

Glad there were no injuries, did the bags deploy?
I was thinking about this a little as well. She (the driver of the sentra) was on her brakes as well since she was turning into a parking lot. From my recollection it seemed like she decided to turn late, so she slammed on the brakes to make the turn. That would put her back end up while mine was going down....

That made sense in my head, dunno about in print.

And, no, airbags did not deploy.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
127 Posts
Oh yea, try to get the insurance to replace both headlights. I now have one diamond clear one and one yellow scratched pos one.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
Sorry to hear about your ride...like everyone said it would be a good time to get those SS bumpers.... I hope you get it back on the road soon..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts