Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say that this is my first post to this site. I have only recently became an owner of a 2002 Trailblazer EXT and I have used this site several times already. It is full of valuable information. Thanks to all who contribute....hopefully I will be able to help someone someday when I get to know my new vehicle a little better.

My trailblazer has the rear Entertainment DVD center with the console mounted controls. It has controls for the rear climate control as well as controls for the DVD system. I have been looking on Ebay for a replacement and have found several but they are different part numbers then mine but it looks identical. Can someone tell me if they are all the same as long has it has the same buttons with the same functions. The electrical connectors all look like mine.

Please help.

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
744 Posts
best idea would be to search the parts catalog in our collection here. if you dont feel that bored, search chevypartsdirect.com (i think thats the name) and see if that yields anything for you. then again, you can always wait for roadie to chime in, he will have pics and even some nice garfield cartoons for ya.

and welcome to the site!

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,302 Posts
best idea would be to search the parts catalog in our collection here. if you dont feel that bored, search chevypartsdirect.com (i think thats the name) and see if that yields anything for you. then again, you can always wait for roadie to chime in, he will have pics and even some nice garfield cartoons for ya.

and welcome to the site!
Welcome & good luck!
:eek:fftopic:
Lots of cartoons in Platinum!

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I purchased one I found on ebay that had a different part number but looked the same. The thing works great....I guess I worried for nothing.

Thanks for the input guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.