Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, wondering if anybody has the part number to the handle/latch for the rear cargo cover. Like a dumb a$$, I busted mine today.:hissy: I've looked in the parts listing PDF, in the classifieds and in the GM part number list with no luck. It doesn't even show the cover in the part listing PDF! :confused: I found one on parts4chevys.com but thought I'd try my luck searching elsewhere but need the part # first. Couldn't find any on Ebay either now that I need one, I've seen them on there before though. :mad:

· Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
84 Posts
Rock Auto has Dorman's version of this part for about 1/3 of the price at CompNine. It's a Chinese-made part with a metal bar to hold the handle in place instead of the plastic tabs on the original piece. I snapped those tabs off of mine a month ago.

· Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rock Auto has Dorman's version of this part for about 1/3 of the price at CompNine. It's a Chinese-made part with a metal bar to hold the handle in place instead of the plastic tabs on the original piece. I snapped those tabs off of mine a month ago.
:thx I did see that when I did a Google search for the part#. Kinda hesitant about Chinese parts tho!:undecided

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.