Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 9509 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the new Reality Trailvoy thread... composed especially for those who wish to talk and get to no their other fellow Trailvoyers...

As you know, the last thread I started that was similar to this, "Reality Trailvoy" was shut down due to repetitive conflict... and, through maturity and communication, most of this has been resolved....

Say anything not offensive that you wish, and if anyone finds something offensive, PM me your Reality Trailvoy host, or PM the Trailvoy police (Mods)... and we'll take care of it.... Lets try to keep the in-thread bickering to a minimum so this one doesn't get locked.

So for the sake of sanity, comedy, friendship, and conversation...... POST Trailvoyers!!! POST!!!

**Reality Trailvoy Redux**

I'll start with my introduction...

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
I wouldn't say it was just one person......I think it was a collective effort. Got a little out of hand, I wasn't here for it......Rich was tho, he tried to reason it out.......

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats some bullsh*t, it was okay when I left... We were talking about rich being "Rich Bond"....Then blktbon20's comes in with his captain-retard comments again hating on everyone and the thread...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
why would you ever that this thread, knowing whats gonna happen, and what its gonna lead to? the mods saw what was happening and put a stop to it..it was getting out of hand, and they were tired of policing it..

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
Oh, hon, don't start that again, it just took him a minute to reply to what was written about him earlier and then it sprouted wings and took off from there.

Come on, lets be gentlemen and call it a draw before someone gets booted.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why would you ever that this thread, knowing whats gonna happen, and what its gonna lead to? the mods saw what was happening and put a stop to it..it was getting out of hand, and they were tired of policing it..
No thanks to you two....

Oh well, Rich Bond, merenjay... ya'll in here?

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, i left the thread respectfully....i was cool with it...then i saw you were still talking about me...how can i not post in a thread, were im being mocked behind my back?....
It was just for comedic purposes dude... It was in the episode recap....

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
It was just for comedic purposes dude... It was in the episode recap....
thats great...i didnt like being referred to as "AOD"'s (assassins on dubs)...or whenever you tried to explain who was ruining the thread, it was always "blktb" guys...i mean, come on....wasnt comedic at all:no:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats great...i didnt like being referred to as "AOD"'s (assassins on dubs)...or whenever you tried to explain who was ruining the thread, it was always "blktb" guys...i mean, come on....wasnt comedic at all:no:
I'm seriously sorry to offend you... Every person involved in the thread had some kind of comedic role assigned to them, you were the one that seemed to lash out at me, so I just noted it. Not anything hateful, but as something funny to re-hash the previous day, in an attempt to get someone to laugh....I felt that AOD was a nice comedic/comic name for it, and I was gonna photoshop a poster to get laughs too. Laughs is what initially made the thread....

It was NOT intended to be offensive.....I was gonna try to turn it into some kind of story, which was working kind of well...that is all blktbz...:(

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,475 Posts
No thanks to you two....

Oh well, Rich Bond, merenjay... ya'll in here?
I am not gonna play. I liked the thread because I got to know some people and see some pics of members and families. But there was a lot of BS going around and what happened you cant blame the mods for. I just wish they would punt users when they start crap and not close threads. There job is not easy so I am not going to second guess them.

In reality you started the thread knowing it was questionable. You mentioned it right away, so should be no loss right?

I thought the thread was marginal but it did not bother me. I am a big boy and wont look if I am offended.

Maybe the rule should be " If you dont have something good to say about someone" don't say it. I am not going to say I am sinless, and you shouldnt either.

Let it go. After a few days maybe someone will start a "random chat thread"

Rich

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Sometimes we do "punt" them but they are usually given a couple chances. Contrary to what is posted elsewhere, we don't like to kick people away from the site for good and we do it as a last resort.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,475 Posts
Sometimes we do "punt" them but they are usually given a couple chances. Contrary to what is posted elsewhere, we don't like to kick people away from the site for good and we do it as a last resort.
Did not mean for good. And I dont know what the boards capabilities are.

I got an infraction 30 days ago for double posting. I was crushed!! But, I paid more attention after that.

And I was not faulting the mods. I just hate seeing a thread closed because of a half dozenpeople acting like 12 yr olds. I think the TV mods to a great job.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not gonna play. I liked the thread because I got to know some people and see some pics of members and families. But there was a lot of BS going around and what happened you cant blame the mods for. I just wish they would punt users when they start crap and not close threads. There job is not easy so I am not going to second guess them.

In reality you started the thread knowing it was questionable. You mentioned it right away, so should be no loss right?

I thought the thread was marginal but it did not bother me. I am a big boy and wont look if I am offended.

Maybe the rule should be " If you dont have something good to say about someone" don't say it. I am not going to say I am sinless, and you shouldnt either.

Let it go. After a few days maybe someone will start a "random chat thread"

Rich
Very well said rich. And yes I did note that it was a very questionable thread. Lol i'm actually surprised it stayed alive as long as it did. I also liked the picture sharing threads, and it was fun..... Perhaps I'll start another thread that is less controversial and then the tb guys won't dislike it and maybe we can get along.... And I read the last few pages of the thread, and ieatglue was pretty angry. Threatening to shoot me in the head wasn't really called for.... as this is just the internet and a free domain site.

I guess I just personally don't understand why people made an effort to close it, but perhaps it was a little too strong for the audience as of yet. I hope ieatglue cools off after a while, as I'm not trying to hate the guy, and the "post of the day" thing was not a mockery, just merely an example of the different opinions and different moods inside of the thread itself...

I tried to settle my differences with blktbon20s, he just seemed kind of resistant, but blktbz is more willing of a person to at least talk seriously so the guy let me know what his problem was with me... which was pretty logical to a certain extent. I'm sorry he took the "AOD" thing wrong... It was only meant to be a comical recap of the day....At least THAT guy wasn't so hostile and remained mature (possibly more mature than I) during most of the thread; keeping his name calling and cussing down to a bare minimum. Even though we aren't on good terms I'm guessing, I do appreciate your "calmness" during most of the feuding and your willingness to at least TRY a solution...Maybe I just pushed too far and I apologize for that. I hope you understand. Ok?

I also do appreciate the female members making a good showing of themselves.... as merenjay was pretty helpful in quelling our online testosterone most of the time lol... and chunn was flat out funny when she owned 1BADSS, but it was just fun and laughs and everyone let it go. I wish we could just all do that...

Eh, maybe next time fellas?? :yes: :)

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought I was going to get at least a few posts in before it was shut down....
lol don't worry, we'll get a less controversial one going soon...

I hope blktbz gets his hindparts in here so he can read what I said. :yes:

It should = solution.

:)

1 - 20 of 9509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.