Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 60 of 46126 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
WTH! Didn't expect to come back to part III.

What do you guys do when I'm not around to mediate????

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
WTH! Didn't expect to come back to part III.

What do you guys do when I'm not around to mediate????
I dunno....? I didn't think it was that serious to tell the truth... You can even go back and look at it.....:confused:

The teenagers couldn't keep their comments about another member to themselves. Typical "kid" stuff.
Alright chunn... not just us....

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
lol im still laughing bout the other one going down like the Hindenburg in a ball of flames......wonder what this one will get closed at? wanna start a poll?
lmao the first generation Reality Trailvoy was a MESS....hahaha...

It went down like a champ....:crazy:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
U didn't tell me.....when do u think u did??

Wait, wasn't Steve-O involved too? I think some of his got deleted....

Ok, dropping it now....
"Ok, dropping it now...."

GOOD!! :D ..... As soon as the other got closed, I just opened this one so you could come in here and continue!!

Chat on mere....:cool:

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
check ur messages M.A.
Nice, that was sweet, you said I didn't have a M.A.......

"Ok, dropping it now...."

GOOD!! :D ..... As soon as the other got closed, I just opened this one so you could come in here and continue!!

Chat on mere....:cool:
Aww, for me and my big mouth???? I bet the mods just love u for that.
But this one will be different. No bashing or mouthing off to other ppl or I'm gonna ban all of you with MY magical mod powers....:D

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

But this one will be different. No bashing or mouthing off to other ppl or I'm gonna ban all of you with MY magical mod powers....:D
You have powers?? :eek:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts

did u get it? not really just felt like sayin that....did u sniff too much mint today? MOD Powers???lol ya ummmm ok better lay down now ur getting dizzy

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Wait, wasn't Steve-O involved too? I think some of his got deleted....
:rotfl: I guess discussing shady business practices of another member isn't allowed. :rolleyes: If that got it locked then wow, we're reached a new level of pathetic.

The mods here for the most part are very cool and a couple even joined in the other thread. A certain mod has a serious hard-on against any OT threads, thinks the TV world revolves around him and he probably was dying for a chance to lock (or at least get in the last word).

Anyways, with that said, how's everyone tonight?

Nice knowing all of you because now I'll probably be banned for daring to talk badly about the TV gods.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Are there more magical powers that you're not telling us about?:undecided :D
Perhaps your powers are strong enough to unlock the other thread?? :undecided

:rotfl: I guess discussing shady business practices of another member isn't allowed. :rolleyes: If that got it locked then wow, we're reached a new level of pathetic.

The mods here for the most part are very cool and a couple even joined in the other thread. A certain mod has a serious hard-on against any OT threads, thinks the TV world revolves around him and he probably was dying for a chance to lock (or at least get in the last word).

Anyways, with that said, how's everyone tonight?

Nice knowing all of you because now I'll probably be banned for daring to talk badly about the TV gods.
:laugh: :laugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :eek:

41 - 60 of 46126 Posts