Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

46101 - 46120 of 46128 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Is that a two stroke or a four? I'm thinking of the RD400 two stroke, but that one looks newer than the ones I remember.
It is in fact the 400 maxim 4 stroke with the dual overhead cams. I loved the RD 350 as a handling bike for road courses.:thumbsup: The only crotch rocket in my house is ...... :tiphat :crackup:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
I knew you Canucks were crazy but....

I have not done that .......yet :excited:

And don't be doin this crazy xhit....

Did that on my 250 Montessa motocross bike coming off a jump. Luckily my balls took most of the impact on the seat when my feet slipped off the pegs upon contact with the ground :duh::bonk::weird::tiphat

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
You call that LUCKY!? Guess it could have been worse?:eek:
Said with tongue in cheek of course.:laugh: However my balls did end up in the same proximity as my tongue :undecided

I learned an important lesson about having fun. When you are having fun going over a jump there is a point when there can be too much fun (throttle) when you overshoot the landing area :duh: But now I am older and much more conservative these days and ....

I better stop or I may be accused of spewing a lot of bull spit :crackup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
Hey...anybody here? What the Hell! This place shore gone crazy:crazy:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
You never know, you could be Lurked anywhere at anytime by anyone.....:raspberry;)

·
Banned
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
68 Posts
Hey! Thanks for all the spam! :yes:

·
Banned
2009 gmc envoy_slt_xl
79 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here 3g mobile jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

46101 - 46120 of 46128 Posts