Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

46081 - 46100 of 46128 Posts

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
Glad to hear you made it Sam. I'm awake way too early and Mrs B kept me out gambling way too late. :duh: I did hit a nice jackpot but totally forgot about them taking 30%:weird:

Looks like we are meeting up with the local guys here and some SEMA attendees. This should be fun!
Uncle Sam has to get his....as bad as the economy is, I'm surprised it's not 40%! Have fun!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
That's alright. I've posted a topic in the relevant section and await a reply. I'm leaning on getting the HO alt so I don't have to worry about it in the future when I add other things...
Yup. Go big!

Man am I wiped out. Too much fun was had last week. Now to apply to get that $400 in taxes back!:coffee

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Umm...what is "fads"? :confused:
Oh crap. I really love :rolleyes: this "auto fix spell checker thingy" on my phone. I have fat fingers and I think the keyboard hates me :duh: Roads somehow turns into fads when you hit the "f" instead of the "r"

But on a more fun note I got to drive my Brother-in-laws 2012 Challenger SRT8. It has a whopping 60 miles on it! He ordered the 6 speed Manual shift .... He is so retro!

Blazernut drive along YouTube Video:
http://youtu.be/yJ6Z7rB862Y

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
A friend of mine got a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8 this past summer. He, ummm....doesn't try to pass the CTS V anymore....:hopeless

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
A friend of mine got a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8 this past summer. He, ummm....doesn't try to pass the CTS V anymore....:hopeless
Oh snap. Not much can pass the "V"

I think the back seat of the Challenger is alot like the back seat in the V. For pets and small children. I'm sure Duc could not get in or our of it without the cattle prod or maybe Jessica Rabbit tempting him :undecided:excited:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
16,008 Posts
Hi Warren, how have you been? Long time no see.
hey, yea been busy. how have you been?

What's up stranger? How's the house?
hey Sam, the house is really coming along, it has taken the life out of me lol, i have only washed and waxed the SS twice since moving in!!!! although she now has a nice somewhat clean garage to sleep in. we have been spending a lot of time turning it from a "builders house" into a "home" we have painted the family room, and the master bath so far, and put a lot of decor up. once the holidays are over we plan to do some more painting. once spring is here its DECK time then i can actually enjoy the warm weather and entertain a little more.

on a some what diff note, one of my neighbors works for a speedway here and brought home a NASCAR replica and was driving around the area, thing was LOUD!!! suddenly i feel the urge to take my CORSA cat back off and go straight pipe or dumps at the rear wheel.

hows the trailvoy world doing?

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
I'm sure Duc could not get in or our of it without the cattle prod or maybe Jessica Rabbit tempting him :undecided:excited:
Well, that's a nice visual for first-thing in the morning. :laugh:

we have been spending a lot of time turning it from a "builders house" into a "home"
Sounds like it's coming along.

once spring is here its DECK time then i can actually enjoy the warm weather and entertain a little more.
Spring meet at Warren's!!! :excited:

hows the trailvoy world doing?
You know this place...:rolleyes:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Hey Guys

What goes put put and is made in Japan?

A 1983 Yamaha 400

It is small and safe. And that is what I told Mrs B and I'm sticking to it.

I have a buddy that is changing the gas in the tank and doing the carbs for me as the bike has sat for two years. Should be home in a couple of weeks as I like things like new brakes and tires on bikes just to be safe.

Then I have to wait for riding season :bonk::duh:

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
Hey Guys

What goes put put and is made in Japan?

A 1983 Yamaha 400

It is small and safe. And that is what I told Mrs B and I'm sticking to it.

I have a buddy that is changing the gas in the tank and doing the carbs for me as the bike has sat for two years. Should be home in a couple of weeks as I like things like new brakes and tires on bikes just to be safe.

Then I have to wait for riding season :bonk::duh:
It's a crotch rocket! Those things used to outrun the 750's all day long! Good luck keeping the front wheel on the ground. I made some money on a bet against one of those bikes once. I borrowed a friends Honda 900F (1982) and raced a Yamaha 400. The Yamaha guy didn't know it was a 900 because my friend had traded in his old 750F that had a custom paint job. He had the dealer swap everything over from the 750 to the 900, tank, fenders, side covers(that still said 750). After I flogged the guy I told him what it was. He said he wondered what I had done to the Honda, because he had never been beat by one....:D

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
You are still talking about the motorcycle right???????

:raspberry:raspberry:rotfl::crackup::excited:
I am the best set-up man you have EVER had. :crackup:

Well....I was talking about a motorcycle....
I had a good idea that you were on track. But Duc and I often get sidetracked into our own world. Like Disney land ..... it's the "Happiest place on earth":rotfl:

Pics? :excited:
Well, sadly, I only have one from my friend's back yard before he started to take it apart.

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
Is that a two stroke or a four? I'm thinking of the RD400 two stroke, but that one looks newer than the ones I remember.

46081 - 46100 of 46128 Posts