Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46128 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the third generation Reality Trailvoy thread... composed especially for those who wish to talk and get to no their other fellow Trailvoyers...

As you know, the last thread I started that was similar to this, "Reality Trailvoy" was shut down due to repetitive conflict... and, through maturity and communication, most of this has been resolved....

Say anything not offensive that you wish, and if anyone finds something offensive, PM me your Reality Trailvoy host, or PM the Trailvoy police (Mods)... and we'll take care of it.... Lets try to keep the in-thread bickering to a minimum so this one doesn't get locked.

So for the sake of sanity, comedy, friendship, and conversation...... POST Trailvoyers!!! POST!!!

**Reality Trailvoy Redux...Again**

:D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
What you guys fail to realize is that once you throw out a word, you can never get it back, and what's done is done for everyone else to see :no:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What you guys fail to realize is that once you throw out a word, you can never get it back, and what's done is done for everyone else to see :no:
Well I recall saying, "...lets stop before the thread gets closed."

But anyways... how's everyone's day?

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
Did anyone ever consider a general purpose chat forum or IRC or the like?

Because I'm tired of breaking up lunchroom food fights

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,200 Posts
^we have matured and wont do it again because you closed our thread. Sorry man.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did anyone ever consider a general purpose chat forum or IRC or the like?

Because I'm tired of breaking up lunchroom food fights
Its what the off topic section is for jimmyjam! :D

Its a place to get to know your fellow members. So at least Mere, Spong, Chunn, Walamazoo, and others will have a place to post when they get on in the morning....

:cool:

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I cant say anything or i will get banned... thats not cool

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will say this, anyone bashing or speaking negative about another member will be given points. They will not be taken back until the expire. If you end up getting banned because of it, so sad, to bad. This is my warning and Final one at that.
I just think its kinda funny that the Reality thread stayed very matured and very well maintained for over 9000posts (i had #9000).... and suddenly it just gets randomly closed.....

What happened to the warnings?? Or individual member punishments? :undecided

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
coincides with someone coming back from ban-ville. just a coincidence i'm sure

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
^hey now. Dude i changed a lot. I just have a very strong grudge and it keeps taking over me like a cancer. But im in khemo and its goin away. ;)

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*puts on flame helmet*...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We've got like 5 mods and Tommy up in this joint....wonder how long this'll last...

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
See now JMan is being cool. look at this calm and positive attitude. He is a cool dude :cool:

im done holding a grudge. its childish and i agree.

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
*puts on flame helmet*...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We've got like 5 mods and Tommy up in this joint....wonder how long this'll last...

and you honestly can tell me you didnt expect this? If you would like we can close it now. Have we? NO, have we stated our position YES... now carry on and thos who dont keep it clean will be told about it..... and NO the last one did not stay peaceful, better re-read it again.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Got a fresh pair of J's... hit the club stuntin', got a fresh pair of J's... everythang's lovely.... And I'm doing my thang....my thang..... Erreybody's like...ZOOM...ZOOM....."

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
"Got a fresh pair of J's... hit the club stuntin', got a fresh pair of J's... everythang's lovely.... And I'm doing my thang....my thang..... Erreybody's like...ZOOM...ZOOM....."

I thought you were breaking into a Mazda commercial in the end there...

1 - 20 of 46128 Posts