·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
WHOA!!!!
What an improvement!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Did everything go ok???

Most of all, are you satisfied?
i pride myself on customer satisfaction..

Did you take before and after measurements??

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything went great! I ended up having a local shop do the complete install for me. By the time I would have gone out and bought the tools I would need, plus the time and the blood, sweat, and swearing, and gotten the alignment done, it was actually cheaper to have the shop do it for me!

Thanks to Mark for all the hard work he put into putting this kit together! And thanks to everyone for your advice and input!

I think it turned out great!!! :woot: This is how the GMT360 SHOULD have come from GM! I can tell the ride is not as "cushy" as it was, but it's still not bad! The mountains around here I like to play in are STILL getting snow, so it may be a month or two before I can really try it out.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Everything went great! I ended up having a local shop do the complete install for me. By the time I would have gone out and bought the tools I would need, plus the time and the blood, sweat, and swearing, and gotten the alignment done, it was actually cheaper to have the shop do it for me!

Thanks to Mark for all the hard work he put into putting this kit together! And thanks to everyone for your advice and input!

I think it turned out great!!! :woot: This is how the GMT360 SHOULD have come from GM! I can tell the ride is not as "cushy" as it was, but it's still not bad! The mountains around here I like to play in are STILL getting snow, so it may be a month or two before I can really try it out.
Kewl !!:thumbsup:
The thanks though go to everyone here on trailvoy!
For pushing me to do these lifts..lol..

And to my wife, she has put up with my loss of concentration
at home for some time now & has supported my/our interests
like a real trooper!!:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
Looks great man. I wish I had held out a bit longer to get Marks lift. Had I known he was gonna market his own I def. wouldda waited. Great guy, and I'm sure it's a great product!
Congrats to ya Mark!

So what are the details of everthing? Tire size? wheels spacers or not?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
-Mark's 2.5" kit and Bilstein HD's in the front,
-Z71 shocks and springs in the rear,
-1.5" 6x5" to 6x5.5" wheel adapters (78.6 mm CB on the hub side, 100 mm CB on wheel side),
-Hummer H3 6-lug wheels
-BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO in 265/75/R16
-PCMforLESS Tuned PCM (Tune for 89 octane, tire size recal, #2 shift firmness, remove speed limiter, tuner's choice rev limiter, reduced torque management)

Mike's aluminum skid plate will be put on when I get some time.

I just put the tuned PCM in this morning, and holy &#^@ what a difference! I can definitely tell that they shifts are quicker and more firm than before! Having the torque management reduced is awesome! Power just pours out of the motor when asked, whether at a stop or doing 65 down the freeway! :woot:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Looks great man. I wish I had held out a bit longer to get Marks lift. Had I known he was gonna market his own I def. wouldda waited. Great guy, and I'm sure it's a great product!
Congrats to ya Mark!

Sorry nephew..
Makeing the lifts was a last minute thought, as you know i have
had to put in some long hrs to put this all together..but worth it all!
Everyone here now has an affordable high quality lift..
Maybe i will send you a kit for your next truck....

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
203 Posts
hmmm hummer wheels huh? lol. looks great man. can't wait to change my front set up to that one.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
looks nice.....the hummer wheels look awesome.....

such a great difference..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats to ya Mark!

Me as well I would have waited too. Just by looking at what mark is making I'm sure it's a great product. I'm sure if there's a problem with anything he will indeed fix it. Nice guy the kinda person you want to do business with:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
326 Posts
Looks awesome!! :thumbsup: Seeing pictures like that makes me want to put my lift on that much more!! Just gotta wait for my Bilstein HD's to come in and its game on!! Mark is an excellent guy, and will stand behind is product, thats for sure.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Sweet man, those H3 rims are really growing on me! With the lift and Z71 springs, BIG improvement! And a tune, geez man you went all out on this one!

If you can make it, check out the NW meet on May 16/17th in Seattle. Links in my sig, know its a drive from Odgen but it'd be awesome if you could come!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts