Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Great info!

I hit a snow bank a few months ago and broke the front bumper cover. It finally became so loose I took it off and purchased a new one from ebay. I just installed it on Sunday, it is black primer. Now I like the rough look of the black on red. I am thinking of spraying all of the Silver (pewter?) with black truck bed spray. I would be painting the silver over the wheel wells, the rocker panels, and rear pumper. Any comments or thoughts? Attached are some pics.

Does anyone have photoshop to be able to give me a preview of what it would look like?

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts

real quick crappy job but i hope it helps

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
i'm doing something close to that.. i think it would looks great on the red...

well i guess i dont have the photoshop of mine but this is what i plan on doing to mine....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Irishboy, I do like that look. I think I'm going to paint all the silver with the rubberized black paint made for truck beds and rocker panels and then spray the inside of the wheel wells with the oily undercoating spray to darken that area up. (TY IrishBoy02) Before and propsoed after pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your TB currenly all Pewter, not two-tone?

i'm doing something close to that.. i think it would looks great on the red...

well i guess i dont have the photoshop of mine but this is what i plan on doing to mine....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
are you going to use the hurculiner? i kno you can apply in a roll on or even a spray, and its serious tough too...you can even spray yur undercarrige with it IIRC...not sure about the wheelwells though :undecided

maybe one of the offroaders will chime in here

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Is your TB currenly all Pewter, not two-tone?
pewter only... i am still debating on doing a line-x on it or just drop it off across the street and have them just paint it black instead...

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=43322&highlight=line
the one i orginally started.. got a quick paintshop drawing in there. lol

are you going to use the hurculiner? i kno you can apply in a roll on or even a spray, and its serious tough too...you can even spray yur undercarrige with it IIRC...not sure about the wheelwells though :undecided

maybe one of the offroaders will chime in here
yea u can apply it to the wheel wells... just sand them down and apply them... no reason why u cant... its no different then the rest of th eplastic ur gunna be sticking it to..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts