Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
192 Posts

the colors on your harness will be different but if you look at it the same way as in the pic . the gray is right pos. white is left pos and the black is common. hope this helps

·
Registered
192 Posts
not sure if anything else needs hooked up. i can check tomorrow at work. i just happen to have that pic on my phone. that harness is from a dual aux input module for gm radios worst case you could use one of those if you had to.

·
Registered
192 Posts
looked at that aux adapter (like the other guy said) dont think its going to work. my suggestion would be to just switch out the radio to an aftermarket that has all the features you are looking for.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ok dont know if this will help but.I have the aux harness here and looking at it. the only wires going to the small harness are the ones i showed you in the pic i posted of it. Just left + right + and common. then there is power and ground from main harness , then there is one more wire from main harness it is in pin a1 directly above the 12v constant(orange factory color) this aux has 2 inputs. I believe that wire tells which one to use and is controlled from the radio, same as you would switch between xm and changer ect. It says to activate the aux functions, press the cd/aux or band button. the radio will display RSE(rear seat entertainment). press the cd button twice.to select between aux 1 and aux 2 press any of the cd control buttons. So not sure if it will work but on paper it seams that you would soldier in your rcas to that harness then just select the RSE and it should work. ( but not all things on paper work in real life) good luck and hope you figure it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.