Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since these two are very similar, interested to see what mods you have done to your Rainier or Bravada. By mods, I mean anything is game...interior, exterior, performance, audio, etc.

I have a complete stock Rainier and was wondering what all you did to your. Looking for ideas.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Jeff; welcome to the world of the "other GMT-360" owners; check out my profile where i have all my mods listed (to many to list here) and let me know if you have any questions:thumbsup:
I like the woodgrain shifter and surrounding woodgrain kit. What is that little dial next to the shift boot? Mine doesn't have that.

Have you thought about getting a woodgrain steering wheel from another year? I was thinking about doing that, but have no clue how hard the install would be.

How difficult was it to replace the shift knob?

BTW, i love the custom seats:drool

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I like the woodgrain shifter and surrounding woodgrain kit. What is that little dial next to the shift boot? Mine doesn't have that.

Have you thought about getting a woodgrain steering wheel from another year? I was thinking about doing that, but have no clue how hard the install would be.

How difficult was it to replace the shift knob?

BTW, i love the custom seats:drool
thanks; other then the shifter there is no "kit" on there just the OEM; the button is for the stabilatrack because i am 2WD your AWD does not have that button; i have wanted to get a newer wheel and you would have no problem with your truck but i have the tan interior and in 2005 they changed the color of the tan used on the steering wheel so it would not match anything else; it would be darker. the shifter handle is very very very easy to change it is just held on by one screw and the boot just pops up that is one of the first things that you should do; it really adds to the interior. let me know if i can help in any way:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
cant really do much sadly.. the rainier has interchangeable tailights with the bravada and the saab 9-7x..other than that, i have HID's and LEDs..

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts