Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought another trail blazer the other day and it’s an 08 4.2l totally flawless 80,600 miles except the previous owner installed a stereo deck that must have been pretty nice because he removed it by just cutting the wires off. What Wires do I need to make a regular old Walmart special pioneer work?

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
15 Posts
Just bought another trail blazer the other day and it’s an 08 4.2l totally flawless 80,600 miles except the previous owner installed a stereo deck that must have been pretty nice because he removed it by just cutting the wires off. What Wires do I need to make a regular old Walmart special pioneer work?
The warning chimes and some other items are integrated into the radio on these vehicles. Did the previous owner leave the vehicles connectors, or cut them off?

I ordered a replacement radio from Crutchfield.com, and took advantage of their plug and play wiring kit which greatly simplified the process. Simply unplug the old radio, plug in their adapter, and plug into the replacement radio.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
If you still want the chime you will need a special kit for it. It runs for $80 at Walmart. If you could care less you can just get a plug and play kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts