Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading about e-fans here and will put one on someday,I saw one that ,i think O7TB put on ,was clean,i have put on alot of efans on older cars and trucks ,mostly out of junkyards,"auto resting place" lol and some haydens i think thats them.the C6 Corvette fan looks clean in there and the two fan does too_OK my point is the rad in these are small.i can get a friend to get one and modify it to get the hoses to line up and stuff,hes good ,but it starts getting into a lot of money,e-fan, rad, just a little over the top for me,i was wandering if anyone knows of a GM rad from a junk yard that is thicker,more cores that the hoses would line up ,not worried about trans lines ,easy to fix,that is about the same bolt space as ours,don't have to be perfect i can fab. my own brakets,any help or ideas would help,,,,I like to do thing cheap "not cheaply" thanks alot and i hope i put this in the right place this is my first try thanks

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,240 Posts
I'm not too sure about the radiator being too small. So far in the month I had the C6 fan installed, I haven't seen coolant temps over 203* using my Tech 2 to display the coolant temps, even with the a/c on. This is with normal everyday type driving, no towing, or desert, or mountain driving.

Mark

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
07TB I here you ,and I like how your fan looks in there and i can get one,friend has a junk yard and i have painted some cars for him so we kind of barter for stuff,but i hammer down from PA. to St Pete beach Florida 3 times a year with a small trailer.and i do hammer , lol just a little worried but i am going over to my friends tranny shop and we are going threw the aftermarket book and he said he could build one but still trying the junk yard,,if over 150 dollars to do ill leave it the way it is don't want to get 1500 dollars in e-fan setup ,and glad to here the fan is working great for you,,,will be asking about your wiring lol .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.