Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have photoshop and this is best I could do. So no complaints about the quality. Red? Silver? or None?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,359 Posts
If stripes is the look you are going for, I think the red would look better since you have the red Bowtie and make sure you do your calipers in red as well. The car shows that I have been to lately are selecting several cars that have stripes and the stripe look seems to be coming back.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I think silver would look good, but you have to change your bowtie to match. I woild go with ones a little wider than the ones 1BADSS has, and get them painted on if you can. That would probably be pretty pricey though.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,932 Posts
The pic of those silver stripes is way way way to thin. I agree stripes on a chevy is a good thing but i think doing only the hood would look the best.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
538 Posts
I think the stripes on 1BADSS's TBSS look nice....although I feel the dilemma of where to end them on the front (do you wrap down to the bumper?).

I want someone to come up with a big Starsky & Hutch style stripe/wrap for the TBSS....someone has to have done that someplace, right? :)

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
Vince said:
I think silver would look good, but you have to change your bowtie to match. I woild go with ones a little wider than the ones 1BADSS has, and get them painted on if you can. That would probably be pretty pricey though.
I want to go wider but it can only be done with paint if you plan on doing the roof. Impossible to lay sticker over the rails.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
trailblazingold said:
The pic of those silver stripes is way way way to thin. I agree stripes on a chevy is a good thing but i think doing only the hood would look the best.
There is a guy on here that just has the hood done with wide ones, but it don't look finished.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
blautens said:
I think the stripes on 1BADSS's TBSS look nice....although I feel the dilemma of where to end them on the front (do you wrap down to the bumper?).

I want someone to come up with a big Starsky & Hutch style stripe/wrap for the TBSS....someone has to have done that someplace, right? :)
I'm gonna paint my own, but I'm trying to decide if I should go down the front. I'm also debating airbrushing ghost flames too.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
338 Posts
Envoy Fan said:
My vote is for no stripes. But if you want every ricer and Five 0 double checking you out, then go for them.
A local cop I know pulled me over today to look at the truck haha, we get attention even without the stripes

·
Banned
2006 chevy
549 Posts
1BadSS how come you post my white SS w/racing stripes without asking me first, lol..

Its ok that you drive this 4x4, we all still love you.:eek:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts