Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED to get some grille!! i cant stand to wait anymore!!! so what do you all think of this?

i dont like the billet grille, i want something mesh. Street scenes doesnt make it yet, even tho its on their web site. This is the best ive found. but im not sure i like the chrome outline on it... give me your :m2:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
honestly, no, i dont like that at all:no: .....that grille doesnt deserve to go on an SS, maybe thats why they put it on an SS clone lol...sorry man, but if i were you, id wait for something better to come out:cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
471 Posts
I think it would look good in black, with a black bowtie, on my white SS.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I like the mesh center areas, but the chrome frame that surrounds all the pieces is far to thick. If the framing area that supports the mesh centers where more like a 1/8" versus what looks like 3/4", then I think it could look sweet. :)

Regards

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all your opinions. I think im gonna wait for the street scene grille. They are always high in quality and fit really nice. I am just super impatient!!!! I might get this grille if they removed the chrome outline completely

·
Registered
304 Posts
thanks for all your opinions. I think im gonna wait for the street scene grille. They are always high in quality and fit really nice. I am just super impatient!!!! I might get this grille if they removed the chrome outline completely
BTW,

I forgot to ask in the first reply. Something else caught my eye from your picture.

What type of TB are we looking at....SS front bumper, but those wheels appear to be TB factory 17" wheels?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
BTW,

I forgot to ask in the first reply. Something else caught my eye from your picture.

What type of TB are we looking at....SS front bumper, but those wheels appear to be TB factory 17" wheels?? :confused:
Yeah, I think it's a front end TBSS conversion, def not SS wheels.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
the chrome outline makes it UGLY if it had the mesh all aroud and a thin strip of chrome it would be nice!! I was thinking of chroming the stock one but i dont know how it would look!! photoshop anyone????

·
Banned
6,583 Posts
the chrome strips that surround the mesh ruin it for me
it does, but for some reason i really like the middle part of the bumper.
I won't buy it cuz with my stock front i had WAY too much chrome and didn't like it. Now i have no chrome and i love it!
Might justt buy a billet bowtie.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts