Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Trailblazer EXT that I just bought and found through the help of the forums where the paint code is located. It has BC/CC U 379E 92H. From a Trailblazer accessories site, I saw the only red color that they made for 2003 TBs was what they call Majestic Red Metallic. After googling for this it claims that GM calls this color Red Tint Coat Metallic. Now my question is does Duplicolor make this color to touch up some minor scuffs. I found on Duplicolor's website a Red Tint Coat but it does not say metallic. Please help me as I cannot find this color code of U 379E in any Duplicolor book in either Advanced Auto or Autozone to make sure I have the right color name to order touch-up paint from somewhere. Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts
I have a 2003 Trailblazer EXT that I just bought and found through the help of the forums where the paint code is located. It has BC/CC U 379E 92H. From a Trailblazer accessories site, I saw the only red color that they made for 2003 TBs was what they call Majestic Red Metallic. After googling for this it claims that GM calls this color Red Tint Coat Metallic. Now my question is does Duplicolor make this color to touch up some minor scuffs. I found on Duplicolor's website a Red Tint Coat but it does not say metallic. Please help me as I cannot find this color code of U 379E in any Duplicolor book in either Advanced Auto or Autozone to make sure I have the right color name to order touch-up paint from somewhere. Thanks in advance for all your help.
I would be careful with using Duplicolor. The Bodyshop that repaired my truck told me the first order he made for my vehicles paint turned out to be way off color. He had to call PPG and have them pull the Paint chip samples to match against the vehicles production date. Paint formulations can vary even within the same color description. I would stick with a reputable Auto Body and Paint supply house in particular for a color such as Red Metalic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts