Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and first off I'am brand new to Trailvoy and i love it! I have done a few mods to my 04 trailblazer as I'm going for more of a tough look. Now I'll get to the point, I've read alot about the resonator delete and I too quickly have grown tired of the ugly old trash can under my car. I understand how to chop it off and the steps to take as far as throwing on new piping and an exhaust tip, however what if i just left it how it was chopped off? No piping or exhaust tip. I understand that emissions coming out may over time harm my undercarriage but i plan to put piping on soon. However the bottom line of my question is. Is it a big deal if i don't have piping and an exhaust tip on in the mean time?

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it and will be posting pics of my ride soon!:thx

·
Registered
non_gmt360 trailblazer_lt_ext
241 Posts
No it's not a big deal at all.. It's not going to hurt anything. Also welcome to the wasteland that is trailvoy. All that's here anymore are tumbleweeds n crickets and New noobs everyday. Lol. The guys that built this wealth of knowledge have since moved on.. With some good Google skills though u can find where everyone went. http://bit.ly/1E2eIwa ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts