Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the 97x Saab... the stock tire size is a 255/55/18 ... I'm thinking of buying a set of snow tires for next year in 265 60 18 ... it comes up as 1.5" taller then stock overall ... or .75" taller on each sidewall... that'll fit right? Was looking to see what might be just a bit taller so I can get a bit more ground clearance when pushing thru snow...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
I would say that they should fit but not being able to see how the back spacing is on the wheels it is difficult to determine. Your current tire is 29.043 inches in diameter and the new tire choice is 30.52 inches. I am currently running 265/70-16 on the stock 16x7wheels with no problems and had no rubbing with the same tires prior to installing my lift, and my final measurement is 30.606 inches diameter. Providing that your back spacing is no different than the 16x7 wheels then I should see no problem.

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i believe the back space is the same ... all our wheels / tires are interchangeable as far as I'm aware ... just like we can put the 20" from the SS on we can put the 17" from the LT model on ... k I guess I can take a chance and buy them ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.