Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a gauge overlay kit from Jetttstream--I think it is the US Speedo unit. I was going to take to my dealer for the install but I was wondering if this is a big and involved project. I searched the site and I couldn't find a thread detailing the install. Jettstream has a download on how to remove the dash but not to install the kit. If it is too hard, I would just as soon let the pros do it. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Dealers are the enemy!

Car dealers are the enemy if anything i would take it to a service station. Im sure someone else will chime in with the difficulty of actually doing it yourself.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
how far u from fort wayne, in cause i could give ya a hand and knock it out in no time...lol

·
Registered
2008 chevy
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a lake joint in syracuse at Dewart Lake but I would not put you out. Problem is that I don't get much done there because of too much beer drinking and other stuff!!!! But thanks for the offer.

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
US Speedo is top notch and they do include instructions for the installation.

I do have them in PDF format--I just don't have them up on my site.

Mark, if you need those instructions, just shoot me an email and I should be able to dig them up.

--but like I said they come with the units.

It is very straight forward.

My install (DIC) manual is just a touch more indepth and makes getting the gauge unit out of the truck that much easier.

-Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts