Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone how are you? My name is Brian and i have a few questions. First is about PCM for less UpGrade What can i expect from this upgrade right now i have CAI, new exhaust with no Cat. Next Q: is I plan on having the electric fans on when i put my Tuned PCM on

Now with all this done and tuned properly what results should i expect?

And what else should i DO u BUST those Tires loose and get this beast off the line before i start on the turbo

Should i Do a torque converter, Should i bust the harmonic balancer off off the pulley or just have a under drive pulley made???

LOOKING FOR ALL ADVICE HOPEFULLY WE KEEP THIS POSITIVE

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Definately get a TC! I recommend a 3600 yank.

Also get some headers and cams! pcmforless has some powerful cams

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PCM 4 less has cams for the 4.2? and what results do you i will notice with atleast a 3200 stall??? Im really wanting to get this thing going so thanks for the advice

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
PCM 4 less has cams for the 4.2? and what results do you i will notice with atleast a 3200 stall??? Im really wanting to get this thing going so thanks for the advice
oh i thought you have an ss. No pcmforless does not have cams for 4.2 but do for ss. I would not know the results from a 3200 stall. But i know if you install a 3200 stall on a 4.2 engine the stall will decrease prob about 400-1000 since high tc are design for bigger engines.

Right now I have a 3600 stall and yank says this stall will decrease to about 3200. I did notice a hugh acceleration from stop to go though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts