Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AutoGuide is happy to announce a new Network Sponsor, Quaker State! They are the sponsor of our Ride of the Month (ROTM) contest and from now until end of November, 2011, Ride of the Month winners are automatically entered into our Quaker State Free Oil Change draw! Each month, we will randomly select winners, from the ROTM winners, and each month we will announce who has won a free oil change from AutoGuide.

To be eligible, all you have to do is participate in the ROTM program, be selected the winner by your peers, and we will then toss your name in a hat. The second Monday of each month, from now until November, if your name is pulled out of the hat, your oil is changed on us! Winners of this Oil Change Draw receive a gift card to change their oil at a national service center that uses Quaker State oil for all of their oil changes.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Yeah I found it too. "new posts".

LOLs. I linky to there in here would have clipped these silly posts. :bonk:

·
Administrator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone! I have submitted the entries for this month's ROTM to the moderators so that they can vote on this months winner. The winner for the month of August will be announced on September 1st, and a new thread for September's ROTM will be started.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see the who the winner is for this month :)

-Aidan

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
ADMIN> Ok, so you put up a thread with our submissions in it... cool. :coffee

Two things...

- your timeline is tardy. :x
- where do we vote? :confused:
- how much time do we have to vote? :tiphat

·
Administrator
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ADMIN> Ok, so you put up a thread with our submissions in it... cool. :coffee

Two things...

- your timeline is tardy. :x
- where do we vote? :confused:
- how much time do we have to vote? :tiphat
Hi, the voting was only in the moderators section for them to vote for the ROTM and I just announced the winner for August in a new thread :)

- Cayne

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Hi, the voting was only in the moderators section for them to vote for the ROTM and I just announced the winner for August in a new thread :)

- Cayne
See, sometimes you need to share this info with those of us who don't know or forget. :duh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts