Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
I think I am going to make one a little handheld sign to "flip" at TV drivers...sometimes it's hard to read the stickers at a glance :O) You don't want to roll the window down for just ne one....:undecided:D

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
WERE STARTING TO GET A GOOD FOLLOWING IN THE QUAD CITIES AND IM HAPPY WE MUST HAVE COUNTED 100 TV'S GO BY ALONG THE OLD MISSISSIPPI RIVER AND AN SS ACTUALLY STOPPED SO WE HAVE A NEW REGRUIT:thumbsup: LOTS AND LOTS OF LOOKS:D
Nice job recruting!:thumbsup:
Should get even more looks with 20 or so of us there.

·
Registered
2006 buick rainier
503 Posts
Hey I saw you guys. I was VERY close to stopping but I was with the wife and kids and we had somewhere to be. Must have been just after 5. I was driving a silver 06 Rainier V8. I saw a few of you look right at us. Maybe I'll try to make it out to the meet in July.

Haven't posted here in a while, but as soon as we drove by I told my wife "man, I should have stopped and seen if those guys were Trailvoy members."

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I saw you guys. I was VERY close to stopping but I was with the wife and kids and we had somewhere to be. Must have been just after 5. I was driving a silver 06 Rainier V8. I saw a few of you look right at us. Maybe I'll try to make it out to the meet in July.

Haven't posted here in a while, but as soon as we drove by I told my wife "man, I should have stopped and seen if those guys were Trailvoy members."
THATS HILAROUS WE SAW YA....I LOOKED RIGHT AT YA...I WAS LIKE THERES A NICE RAINER....:crazy::D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.