Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one in the OKC, OK., Myrtle Beach, SC. Harrisburg, PA area do the quad beam on a TB. I am wanting to this but don't want to mess anything up. Wanted to know if maybe i can meet up with some one in one those areas to help me out. I live in OKC but will be traveling to myrtle beach and harrisburg in early August.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by that you mean i could not just flash my high beams at all. or that if i wanted to flash them i would have to manually do it? it would be nice to but i don't think it will kill me not to have it.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
if you dont need it.. you just swap two wire pins in the harness below the steering wheel.. if you decide you want it you would take the two wires and splice them together and put them in one pin (not sure which one exactly)

the most timing consuming part is taking off all the trim pieces to get to the harness connector LOL

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got that down pretty quick taking all the damn trim off. I saw the write up. Just am a little scared to dig in mess something up then loose my only car till i can fix it.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
211 Posts
mrtaillight.com

has a a kit with everything you need to do it. I didn't want to mess anything up either, but his kit is very good and you can't go wrong.

Two Tap ins, plug the wires to the tap ins, a ground wire, and power wire..

That was pretty much it.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Really simple. Underneath the rear drivers seat, there is a fuse box with two wire harnesses going into it. One is tan and one is blue. On the tan harness, cut the green wire (F-10) from the harness and splice it with the yellow wire (E-4). This will give you quad high beams and retain the flash to pass feature.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really simple. Underneath the rear drivers seat, there is a fuse box with two wire harnesses going into it. One is tan and one is blue. On the tan harness, cut the green wire (F-10) from the harness and splice it with the yellow wire (E-4). This will give you quad high beams and retain the flash to pass feature.
Well no **** i guess i will be doing that tom night. now everything will work normal day time running lights auto sense head lights all that works the same. by doing the above the ONLY thing it changes is low beams stay on when high beams are switched on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts