Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

541 - 560 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
98 Posts
Me

Couple Of my Bois ( the one in the middle on the bottom row)

First Class to Spring break 2010..

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
29 Posts
Ok, I got a pic, Its kinda old, but its the only one of me next to my baby.

I noticed there are alot of servicemen and women on here!! So I just wanted to thank you for your great service to this great country! :thx:thx:thx

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
566 Posts
Thank you to all the fine young men and women in the Military that shared your pictures with us.....God Bless each and every one of you....A safe and speedy return to your families......:tiphat

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
75 Posts
Well all I'm Wallace H. I am freshly 16 so I guess my occupation is school but I do work basically full time on farm. Here are a couple of pictures that show who I am.

^ Here am I way back in 2004 when I was 9 driving the the same Trailblazer I have today!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Here is me and a very good friend of mine last year for homecomeing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other hobby is traveling and here is myself on my latest trip to China, on the Great Wall of China just last week.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
52 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
30 Posts
This is one from a several years back when I was still hiding my gray hair by bleaching....

A couple years ago, in my home office...

This one is from last year, As you can see I am no longer dying my hair. I figured I should at least stay natural since I am 50 now and I kinda like my gray streak in front. LOL

541 - 560 of 575 Posts